AOC…….Schedule for events thru December 31st, 2019 at the AOC Gallery
These are the plans for upcoming shows at the new AOC Gallery in the Richmond Hill Welcome Center in the Ford Bakery Building. This list does not include our Quarterly Meetings or the information you will need concerning Arts on the Coast Annual Show. The annual show will be at Photopoint Gallery in Richmond Hill and the reception will be held on 06/27/2019.
1. Take down current art show on Thursday, May 30, 2019.
2. New Show to be hung May 30th and 31st. Art work should be brought in on or before May 30th, so new show can be hung
Charge for hanging for the show is $ 40.00. That price can be mitigated by Volunteer hours in the Gallery
Up to 3 pieces can be brought in along along with prints or originals to be placed in display bins
The work brought in for hanging does not have to be new work but should be work but should represent your best
There is no theme
The show will hang through to August 1st
3. August 1st, the show hanging will be taken down and a new show hung on 8/01 and 8/02
Charge for the show will be $40.00. The price can be mitigated by volunteering to sit with the Gallery during the month.
Up to 3 pieces per artist can be hung on the walls. Additional pieces can be displayed in bins.
The pieces displayed can be new or rarely displayed older work
Show will hang until October 3ed. Art work to be picked up on the 3ed and new work dropped off.
4. October 3rd and 4th a new show will be hung
Themed show……Nature Embraced……..local birds, fauna, fish, reptiles, etc.
Any and all mediums welcomed
Charge to show is $ 40.00.
Show will hang until December 5th. Art work should be picked up on Dec. 5th and
New show will be hung on December 5th and 6th.
Up to 3 pieces per artist to hang on the walls. Additional pieces can be displayed in bins.
The work for this show should be new.
5. December 5th and 6th a new show will be hung
Themed show….any subject, medium, or style but must be 11”x14” or smaller
Any and all mediums
$40 to display work. Charge can be mitigated by volunteering to sit at the Gallery
Up to 4 pieces per artist can be hung……additional pieces can be in display bins
Show will hang through the end of January 2020.
1. After each new hanging we plan on having a soft opening reception with live music on the Friday or Saturday of the new show hanging.
2. To keep the costs down we would like to ask our members to bring along finger foods for the reception
3. These shows do not take the place of our Annual Show. We have not set a schedule for 2020.