Neighborhood Comics invites you to submit your Spider-Man themed artwork in celebration and preparation for the release of the new movie Spider-Man: Far from Home.
Artists have great power, but with all power comes great responsibility. In this case, to be responsible all you need to do is submit your Spider-Man themed artwork for our latest exhibition!
* Submission is free!
* Submission is also easy. Just email a clear and legible image of the artwork to Raymond@NeighborhoodComics.com.
Images should be no larger than 300dpi, 1MB per image.
Please no more than five submissions.
* Please include: Your name, contact email and phone number and artwork title, size, medium and price. Please do not send actual artwork.
* Artwork will be juried by the owners of Neighborhood Comics.
Calendar of Events:
June 5, 11:59PM: Artwork submission deadline
June 7: Accepted artists will be notified via email.
June 12: Deadline for delivery to Neighborhood Comics.
June 14: Exhibition opens!
July 5: Exhibition reception coinciding with the Starland First Friday Art Walk
July 19: Exhibition closes.
July 20: Artwork returned.
The Fine Print:
* Accepted artwork must be wall mounted and no larger than 18”x24”.
* Accepted artwork must be framed or otherwise ready to hang.
* Artist is responsible for shipping to and from Neighborhood Comics.
* All artwork must be for sale. Neighborhood Comics retains 50% of all sales.
We can’t wait to see your Spider-Man themed artwork. Submit and exhibit at your (Friendly) Neighborhood Comics shop!