Visual Arts has set a date and location for the 2012 Spring Art Exhibit. Please mark Saturday, May 5, 2012 on your calendars. Stay tuned for more information and requests for volunteers as we get closer to the show. Our goal is to provide Invitations/Post Cards and Posters the first week in April so we have lots of time to advertise.
Arts on the Coast 2012 Spring Art Exhibit
Artist Reception Saturday, May 5, 2012, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Artists are requested to bring an appetizer. AOC to provide soft drinks and water.
Speir Brogdon Building located in The CrossRoads Center on Highway 17
Thursday, May 3, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Monday, May 7, 9:00 AM
Exhibit Open to the Public:
Friday, May 4, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday, May 5, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday, May 5, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Artist Reception
Sunday, May 6, 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM
Volunteers needed to:
Hang and take down the show, create labels, and sit during open hours.
- You must be a current member or pay your membership dues on the drop off day.
- There is a $10 fee to enter artwork in this exhibit.
- Each artist may submit up to three pieces of work.
- Size cannot exceed 36 x 48 including framing.
- Artwork dropped off on Thursday, May 3, between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Artwork taken down on Monday, May 7, at 9:00 AM.
- Artist may leave business cards and brochures on AOC table.
- Artwork should be professional, properly framed with wire attached for hanging.
- Only original artwork by the artist is accepted.
- Subject matter shall be appropriate for a family atmosphere.
- Show coordinators have the authority to omit artwork.
- Artwork should hang for the duration of the show.
- Fill out a label for each piece and attach to the front of your artwork.
- A signed Release Form will be required.
- Parts of these guidelines may be subject to change.
Contact Marianne Izzo 912-704-7571 or firstname.lastname@example.org